Achievements and Fun projects
- Won CTF competition at BSides Toronto
- Won CTF competition at Mohawk College
- Podium position at CyberSci Toronto
- Using Kali Linux to hack into an environment
- Hacked a SCADA system
- Used bettercap with Wireshark to replay attacks
- Presented at DefCon Lucknow 2016 on attacking mobile apps.
Projects at Mohawk College ( 2018 - 2019 )
- Active member of Cyber-security club at college
- Active participant at http://task.to and Hamilton Infosec
- Currently studying for OSCP.
- Various HTML, Python, C#, JAVA projects done at Mohawk College
Projects and profile working as freelancer ( 2016 - 2018 )
http://gajmoti.com/ - Worked with client closely for customization on open-cart based website
https://printden.com - Worked with client for search engine optimization and marketing
GitHub profile : https://github.com/Orthdron
- Starting to contribute to opensource : https://github.com/sdushantha/qr-filetransfer/commits?author=Orthdron
- Created a RestApi using Go-Lang using mux router based on hex-architecture.
- Built a tool to automatically trade for multiple accounts using the provided REST API and socket connection
Projects while working at RevenueKingsMedia ( 2016 - 2018 )
- Worked at https://www.revenuekingsmedia.com as back end developer
- Worked on managing client websites
- Orchestrated various tasks using imacros and python-selenium
- Administered Linux servers
- worked on affrevenue with revenuekingsmedia, an affiliate marketing website
- using the college project for pixel based tracking
- Developed https://affpub.com with MVC framework
- collaborated with clients and advertisers for marketing purposes
Projects done during graduation and internships ( 2012 - 2016 )
- Created a back end service to connect donors with seekers for blood-connect.
- Written in PHP using MySQL as the database engine.
- Worked at alpha-beta classes for managing the course content for classes
- Developed a simple tracking pixel as college project (called simple-analytics).
- PHP sessions for time logging and MySQL as database.
Projects done at school (2011 - 2012)
- School Website (now defunct)
- Written in PHP and MySQL as database
- Assisted in oracle ThinkQuest competition (winners 2011 under 16)
- Search for “Application Development - 16 and Under”